Friday, April 09, 2004

George W. Bush isn’t so much a president as a superhero.

George W. Bush to the rescue!

George W. Bush isn’t so much a president as a superhero.

When he’s not saving Planet Earth from Evil Terrorists, he’s providing the Greatest Generation with free drugs. When he’s not colonizing Iraq and Afghanistan, he is planning to colonize the moon. When he’s not keeping every child from being Left Behind, he’s saving the holy institution of marriage from those who would destroy it.

The marriage-saving thing is what has really caught my attention. I’m no expert on the subject, although next week I will celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary. What astounds me, is that my wife and I have lasted so long without the help of any government program.

Maybe we’re just in denial.

-----
Source: STEVEN GREENHUT LewRockwell.com

No comments: